You can return certain jewellery for any reason (see specific information on refunds). A Return Authorisation (RA) number must be requested from Cotton and Gems within 7 days of delivery.
Please note that bespoke items, rings and silverware and sale items cannot be exchanged, returned or refunded.
RA numbers can be obtained by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have received your RA number, please take care to follow the instructions detailed below. Please note that unauthorised returns/exchanges may be returned to the sender.
We request that all goods being returned from within the UK are returned within 7 days of issuing your RA number.
Returns received outside the above time frames are accepted at the discretion of Cotton and Gems.
We strongly advise all customers to check their purchase thoroughly upon delivery.
In the event of failure to return any item to us within the time limits stated, even though validly cancelled, we reserve the right to charge any costs of recovery of the goods.
Bespoke items and Special Orders cannot be exchanged or returned under any circumstance. For more information please contact us on email us at email@example.com
You are responsible for any carriage costs incurred in returning your jewellery.
- The RA number should be written on your original invoice. In addition, please complete the Returns Form. Please put the item in the original packaging and seal it securely
- Once we have received the item(s) we will refund the amount due to your credit card. Shipping charges are non-refundable
How to proceed if you wish to return faulty goods
- In order to return faulty items you must obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faulty items will only be accepted if the goods are delivered to the customer damaged, or if there is a subsequent manufacturing fault within a period of 6 months after delivery. All items returned as faulty will be inspected, and any item displaying damage deemed to be a result of fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty
- Where possible, items may be repaired on request but only where such items are deemed faulty and repairable. Repairs do not come with any guarantees
- It may be possible for us to repair items, which have suffered wear and tear. There will be a charge for this service, which is to cover the cost of shipping and any other costs incurred.
Receiving a refund
Refunds will be made within 30 days of the date of cancellation notice. The cost of any undamaged and unworn products, correctly returned will be credited to the original purchaser's credit card, including sales taxes but excluding shipping charges.
If you would like to exchange your purchase for an alternative item, please contact us at info@cottonandgems.
Exchange items can only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received and have undergone a quality control check.
You will be charged for any difference in cost, plus any additional shipping, taxes and import duties.
Exchanges received outside of the above stated timescales are also subject to product availability; however, you will incur any shipping costs for such exchanges. Any further returns of exchanged items outside the stated timescales will again be at your cost for the shipping, and refunded only as a credit note.
Our contact details are: Email: email@example.com. Tel: 01451810327/ 07974 413354